17 Feb 2017: Deadline for submission of grant applications Extended to 12 March
21 April 2017: Notification of programme allocation
- Maximum of two (2) abstracts per primary author
- Maximum of 350 words per abstract
- No images and diagrams
- A submission fee of R477 per abstract is payable – by credit card only.
All primary authors will need to create an online user account prior to submitting the abstracts.
Please note that only the primary author or owner of the user account will be able to make changes to the abstract.
See more about the session topics available:
Please download (and read carefully through) the detailed abstract and grant application submission guidelines here.
Before submission please read carefully through the abstract submission guidelines
Create an author profile and upload the abstract here.
Completed application form. Please download the grant application form here
- Motivational letter from organisation/institution
- Submit at least one abstract
- All grant applications have to be submitted together with an abstract via the online abstract management portal
- Please read carefully through the submission guidelines from pages 12 – 14 on how to submit your grant application and motivational letter.